Wednesday 30 January 2008

Site counter added.

I have added a site counter as I was asked how many hits this page has had. So from today 20th Jan 2008. Though a little late. We will track it.

On another site where I have posted this information about this blog have had 241 hits to date. Thank you.

I have choosen the counter from a site which is driven by user privacy & unlike many website you navigate to (and you may be unaware). They not pass on any information they may collect to 3rd parties. So you can surf to this site safely.

Given the sensitive nature and the issues of confidentiality surrounding HIV & Benefits people have. This counter will allow us to see the level of interest in our community. As not everyone would feel safe making a comment or sending an email. Which I totally understand.

No comments: