Monday 25 February 2008

Meeting tonight update.

Thanks to Zoe from NAM for arranging this. Also on a personal level thanks to Ola for her presentation and time. It cannot have been easy for her.

The meeting was well attended (over 80). Much to the surprise of us all.

Thanks to all who attended. It is only as a community coming together that we can stand any chance to fight this.

To those who I told to email me rather than speak to . Forgive me I wasn't being rude. Only an email allows me the time to fully understand the comments & issues you raise and push it out to get any answer you need. I would forget otherwise.

Thank you to all for your support.

I will post more on tonights meeting on the web tomorrow and once I have confirmed some points of process that were raised.

No comments: