Wednesday 2 April 2008

DLA556 came in post this morning

Well I was waiting for it as my partner had his. My DLA556 form came this morning. I have scanned this in and added it to the documents available, just follow the "Useful Documents" link on the main web site.

I make this available for information purposes.

Not everyone will be asked to fill in a DLA556. You may get a decision upon assessment of your DBD551 & medical report. You may be asked by letter to provide a little more information. Before a decision is made. Everyone's situation is dealt with differently and is unique to the individual. If you receive a DLA556 you have 4 weeks to complete it. You can call the DWP to ask for more time.

If you get any correspondence from the Department for Work & Pensions. DO NOT IGNORE it. Doing so may affect your benefit.

No comments: