Wednesday 16 January 2008

Welcome !

Hello,

I am starting this blog due to the lack or resource available on the internet in the UK concerning the 2007/8 review of Disability Living Allowance by the DWP (Department of Work & Pensions) following changes to the rules. Although this change effects all those on the "Higher Rate" awarded under "Special Rules" or claims older than 2 years. I have a specific interest in those who are and suffer from HIV.

When I recieved my review. I tried looking for help online to no avail. I subsequently emailed various interested parties including, THT, i-base, Positive Nation etc. A copy of the email is below.

If you have been affected or are affected I would like to collate the experiences here.

Please add to the blog or email me at john@ffskins.co.uk and I will add it if relevant.

Thanks.


No comments: