Wednesday 13 February 2008

Progress on my claim.

Even though I submitted my forms before my partner. He recieved his DLA556 form has already arrived. We are currently completing it.

My consultant called to confirm that the medical report form has just arrived for me! There seems to be no logical time frame as to how long each part of this process should take.

No doubt I will receive my DLA556 application form in the next few weeks.

The DLA556 form is sent. If following yor medical report. The DWP believe there has been a change in your condtion since you last applied. It is in effect an application form for the Disability Living Allowance. Rather like a re-application.

As always when something happens I will post.

Also, I am busy on the phone pushing awareness. Thanks to those who have taken my call.

No comments: