Friday 7 March 2008

Comments are important....

Thank you to those that are contributing to this cause. At the bottom of every entry in the blog you will see the word "Comments" with the number of people who have left comments on a particular entry.

I would encourage you to read this.

I am always aware that some of this can seem frightening. I apologise for that. The intention is not to scare. However I cannot in all good conscience be anything by honest. This is a blog and as is the nature of the beast . It means it is based, largely, on the personal opinions .

Truth can be upsetting. However when the truth of a situation is revealed. It empowers us to make a postitive step forward. Difficult though that first step might be.

If you have been worried or upset by any content. Please feel free to email me. I won't be offended by any constructive criticism you have to make.

This is as much about you as it is me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gut fear is a return to the late 80's early 90's, which I'm sure many of us of a certain age remember with dread, of Aids wards full. Due to many whom are HIV+ and affected by this governments injustice/witch hunt in desperation stopping medications. Or worse still an increase of suicide by those of a certain age who see no way out.