Saturday 8 March 2008

From the House of Commons, recieved today

Work & Pensions Committee. From the Clerk.

I received a response to my letter this morning it reads:

"Thank you for your letter of 16th February to Terry Rooney MP. Chairman of the Work & Pensions Committee, enclosing your letter to Anne McGuire MP, Minister for Disabled People, concerning the review of Disability Living Allowance.

I will circulate your letter to the Committee and I will be in touch if the Committee decides to pursue this matter

Signed by the Clerk of the Committee"

So we are making more people aware.

Letter is on the process of being upload to the documents section of the main web site.

So as not to fall foul of identity fraud. Mindful of the Human Rights Act. I have removed identities on the letter. The name of MP's are already in the public domain & thus expempt from this consideration.

No comments: