Tuesday 4 March 2008

A letter recieved today....

I have written to many people about our campaign for equity & fairness. Including government ministers.

Full details are found, at the moment, on the about us page on the main web. I keep this diary so you can see the work done by the team on our behalf.


Anne McGuire, Minister for the Disabled, has responded.

Albeit through a member of the DWP correspondence team as it is "not always possible for her to reply personally to everyone who writes to her". I will be uploading the response to the documents page on the web today.


To highlight some points

Some of the points carry links to other websites so you can see for yourself the background supporting information.

I note that they included my NI number on the response. Though I didn't give it in my initial letter. I assume they have pulled my file. It will be interesting to see what happens to my claim going forward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see this blog up and running, usefull websites, links and information. Isn't this what the £36k a year drop in center staff should be doing instead of us having to fight ourselves.

Richie ( Benefits help )